Robots Will Survive Robots Will Survive

Some faults, but overall good concept.

The concept of the game was really good, and it was nicely done, but still, it could have been done a whole lot better.

When I was running, I could barely see what was in front of me, so I had to slow down to make sure that I saw enough of the gapy I was gonna jump to calculate my jump. If you had added a sort of scrolling minimap that let you see a few 10 meters ahead of where you are, then that would be really great, and make the game alot more gamer friendly.

Also, I found some fault with the programming, for example, when I went back to the main menu after running and falling to a surely painful death, the music started looping. You should probably fix that for later versions of the game.
And the buttons weren't that reactive when I tried to get in on easy and the different types of games.

All in all, good idea, good start, but not good enough as a finished product. Improve it a little more, and we'll see next time c:

Not-so Special Stage Not-so Special Stage

Awesome Edd.

This game gave me a laugh, although only trying it once and getting 5/50 wasn't so good, I luved it. 5/5.

Cap'n Zappy Cap'n Zappy

Lol

This was awsum! 5ed! One thing I wonder: What's Cap'n Zappy's age?
Can't get that question out of my head. Anyway; Awsum as always, Wonchop!

Wonchop responds:

I dunno. I don't really think about ages. Let's just say he's about 9 or 10 or something.

Fireball Launcher Fireball Launcher